Evening Walking Tour: Shinjuku＆Kabukicho with Experience Japanese style Sake Bar
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hanazono Shrine, 5-17-3 Shinjuku, Shinjuku 160-0022 Tokyo Prefecture
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Shinjuku Golden Gai, 1-1-6, Kabukicho, Shinjuku 160-0021 Tokyo Prefecture
Pass By: Omoide Yokocho, 1-2 Nishi Shinjuku, Shinjuku 160-0023 Tokyo Prefecture
Stop At: Kabukicho, Shinjuku Tokyo Prefecture
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Shinjuku Suehirotei, 3-6-12 Shinjuku, Shinjuku 160-0022 Tokyo Prefecture
- English-speaking guide
- 1 drink at an izakaya (Japanese-style bar) (minimum drinking age in Japan is 20 years)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A small amount of walking is involved approximately 1.5 miles (2.5 km)
- Infant are free of charge provided no food and drink included
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- In the Golden town, I drop in at the bar and, during a tour, offer one cup of drink. Please note that other food and drink becomes the customer each person payment.
- As you walk the place with many people, please obey the instructions of the guide by all means.
- By a weather condition or the business situation of the visit point, the order of visit point and trips may be changed.
- Please note that there is not the non-smoking section to the bar.
- This tour is (Kabukicho and Golden town bar experience of] dusk with [3 drink pub crawl ticket) and the tour of the joint service.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Extremely good walk, well paced and our guide had a very good command of English, she also changed the route to see Godzilla breathing fire. The Golden Gai bar was very cosy and rounded the evening off well, I had the chance to take plenty of photos
I couldn't find the group at the posed destination, could not contact them, no call from them either, very disappointing I missed the tour. And, no follow up.
The Japanese night life and interaction was a bit of a revelation love hotels, hosts available for both genders, robot restaurant etc Tour guide did a little bit extra by going into one of the small bars and buying a drink and she also made us try the octopus ball snack.
Enjoyed this tour. It was a good chance for a quick look at the night life in these areas and have a drink at one of the tiny bars that we would never have found on our own, which was fun!