Shinjuku Golden Gai Bar-hopping Drink Ticket Plan
- Alcoholic Beverages - 3 drinks
- Cover Charge
- Entry/Admission - Shinjuku Golden Gai
- Dinner - Meal Charges
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Depending on operational circumstances, certain tour dates may be cancelled, or tour operation may cease entirely.
- This is an unguided plan, so please make your own way directly to the meeting location. Please show your reservation confirmation sheet at check-in. Showing the confirmation on a mobile device screen is also accepted.
- About this plan: Pick-up Location: Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo Main Tower 3F Check-in Counter Hours: 8:00 - 19:00 (except 14:00 - 15:00) Valid Period: 5 days starting from date of use Access: From Shinjuku Station (JR & subway lines) West Exit: 5 min on foot. From Tochomae Station (Toei Oedo Line) Exit B1: 1 min on foot. *Please note that once tickets have been picked up, they cannot be refunded, reissued or re-sold. Pick-up is available only on the use date. *Pick-up is available only at Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo. Please understand that pass pick up will not be available at other locations.
- This plan includes only the drink ticket. Please pay for any meals on your own.
- About designated establishments: - This plan may be used only at designated establishments. As the designated establishments may be closed or full depending on the circumstances, please head to the location to confirm. - When entering, please show the Sunrise Tours seal to the staff. When ordering, the ticket will be exchanged for a drink. (The Sunrise Tours seal will be handed out at reception.)
- According to Japanese law, customers under 20 years of age are not allowed to drink alcohol. Orders will be accepted for non-alcoholic drinks only.
- [Shinjuku Golden Gai Bar-hopping Etiquette] - There are over 200 bars and shops tightly packed into this small district. Each measures just about 10 square meters. Many establishments may be full with just 10 customers, so once your glass is empty, please either make another order or leave. - The rules for each establishment vary in this historical, traditional district. Please make sure to follow the rules.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You may also likeSee all 30 Collections
Click to discover other experiences See all
CollectionsBoats & Cruises 21 Activities
CollectionsFuji 35 Activities
CollectionsCity Pass 4 Activities
CollectionsRobot show 15 Activities
CollectionsRobot restaurant 15 Activities
CollectionsKimono 8 Activities
CollectionsHakone 9 Activities
CollectionsTemples 10 Activities
CollectionsAsakusa 28 Activities
CollectionsShows & Cabaret 12 Activities