Tokyo Bar Hopping Tour in Shinjuku - Explore the hidden bars in food alleys
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Omoide Yokocho, 1-2 Nishi Shinjuku, Shinjuku 160-0023 Tokyo Prefecture
We'll be visiting a Izakaya in Omoide Yokocho
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kabukicho, Shinjuku Tokyo Prefecture
We'll be hop on to izakaya bars in Kabukicho area.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Godzilla Head, 1-19-1 Kabukicho Shinjuku Toho Bldg, Shinjuku 160-0021 Tokyo Prefecture
Pass By: Shinjuku Golden Gai, 1-1-6, Kabukicho, Shinjuku 160-0021 Tokyo Prefecture
Visit a bar in Golden Gai.
But you might not visit the bar and Golden Gai depending on the day. In that case, you'll visit another Sake bar.
- 3 drinks & 4 foods or 4 drinks & 3 foods (you can choose from our menu)
- Hopping 3 local izakaya bars with a local guide
- Alcoholic Beverages
- One drink at the last bar (required)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 15 years but only those who are 20 years or older can drink alcohol.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
The best thing I've done in Tokyo. Miyabi who is our guide was absolutely lovely and helpful in addition she speaks English fluently. we went to many local places in different areas and experienced the food and drinks. I highly recommend this tour Especially with MIYABI who made even better.
I had an awesome time! Our guide Ryo was a super fun guy. We went to 3 different bars, and I could try many Japanese food and drinks. It was a great experience drinking with the local Japanese people. I highly recommend this for anyone to try!