Tokyo Bay Dinner Cruise
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Odaiba, Daiba, Daiba, Minato 135-0091 Tokyo Prefecture
Pass By: Rainbow Bridge, 3-33 Kaigan, Daiba, Minato Tokyo Prefecture
Stop At: Hinode Pier, 1-16-1 Kaigan, Minato 105-0022 Tokyo Prefecture
Duration: 20 minutes
- 1 drink (beer, wine or nonalcoholic)
- Dessert including tea or coffee
- Additional beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children under age 6 are not allowed. They will not be allowed to board even if accompanied by an adult. Thank you for your understanding
- Vegetarian meals may be requested. Additionally, please inform us of any food allergies when booking. The menu cannot be changed if there are no requests made at booking, or after boarding the ship.
- Minimum drinking age in Japan is 20 years
- The Western-style course menu features an hors d'oeuvre, soup, a main dish, dessert, and coffee or tea. The dinner menu may be changed to a Western-style buffet on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays, and every day in July and August.
- Cruise will usually operate in the rain, but cruise course is subject to change due to weather or other reasons; If the cruise itself is cancelled, customers will be contacted at least 1 hour prior to the departure time on the day of the cruise.
- This is an unguided plan, so please go to the meeting location on your own. At reception, please show your reservation confirmation sheet, a printout of the reservation confirmation e-mail, or show the e-mail on your mobile device screen to staff
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
This was very disappointing. We felt like the peasants in steering on the Titanic. Lower level of the boat. Dingy feeling and no bathrooms. Small windows that were dirty, with terrible views. Horrid buffet food. Weird mix of supposedly "international" dishes. Hovering staff that seemed more worried about people eating too much, as opposed to anything else. Bizarre piped music. Geared for people in their 80's. 50 minutes of bad covers of Judy Garland, Frank Sinatra, Irish jigs, Ragtime, Italian opera and more. Maybe supposed to be "international" as well? After 50 minutes it started at the beginning again and repeated!! We went up the the upper deck to see the view and they were playing very nice classical music on the upper levels-God know why they couldn't do that throughout the boat. The only thing I can say is we were happy we did not get sick from the small bit of food that we ate. You are better off just doing a boat tour with no food! This is a rip-off. Felt like a surreal, bad dream!
This was such an enjoyable cruise and the meal was exceptional! Cruising Tokyo Bay at night was a great way to see the lighted shoreline and to experience cruising under the bridges. Highly recommend this trip.