Tokyo by Bike: Tsukiji Market and Odaiba Including Tokyo Bay Cruise
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kachidoki Bridge, Tsukiji, Kachidoki, Tsukiji, Chuo 104-0045 Tokyo Prefecture
will bike through the bridge from Kachidoki to Tsukiji
Stop At: Namiyoke Inari Shrine, 6-20-37 Tsukiji, Tsukiji, Chuo 104-0045 Tokyo Prefecture
A small but beautiful Shinto Shrine that protect fishermen and brings good catch.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: The Tsukiji Market, 5-2-1, Tsukiji, Chuo 104-0045 Tokyo Prefecture
Lively retail Tsukiji Market is still popular even after the moving of the wholesale section. You will have a litte time to shop and taste.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Rainbow Bridge, 3-33 Kaigan, Daiba, Minato Tokyo Prefecture
30 minutes walking from Shibaura to Odaiba with an amazing view of Tokyo Bay.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Odaiba Kaihin Koen (Odaiba Seaside Park), Daiba, Minato 135-0091 Tokyo Prefecture
Have a break in a beautiful sand beach and bike through the big park that will be one of the venues of Tokyo Olympic 2020.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Statue of Liberty, 1-4 Daiba, Minato 135-0091 Tokyo Prefecture
Stop by quick photos for Statue of Liberty of Tokyo
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Tokyo Water Science Museum, 3-1-8 Ariake, Koto 135-0063 Tokyo Prefecture
Maritime museum with a retired ship Soya.
Stop At: Diver City Tokyo Plaza, 1-1-10 Aomi, Koto 135-0064 Tokyo Prefecture
Lunch stop in a huge shopping mall with the statue of Unicorn Gundam.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Hinode Pier, 1-16-1 Kaigan, Minato 105-0022 Tokyo Prefecture
Take a boat from Odaiba to Hinode pier, which goes under Rainbow Bridge.
Duration: 20 minutes
- Bike and helmet rental
- Professional guide
- Tokyo cruise fare
- Entry/Admission - Hinode Pier
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 11 years
- Riders should dress comfortably
- As there is no basket on the rental bikes, riders should carry very little with them. If necessary, please bring a light backpack or messenger bag for belongings.
- Rider height must be between 53 inches and 75 inches (135cm - 190cm) in order ensure proper bike fit
- Maximum rider weight is 210 lbs (95kg)
- Attractions may be omitted or substituted due to operational reasons. In case of bad weather, cycling may be canceled and tour will be conducted via public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
unfortunately it was raining and we couldn't cycle but we still enjoyed the day. Yoko and Yasushi were excellent hosts and made the most of some ordinary weather. The tour would be fantastic on a nice day.
This was one of my highlights of my time in Japan! Yasushi was a great tour guide! I brought my camera, but I rarely had to pull it out because he was taking most of the pictures. This was great because I like to travel solo and so having someone else take photos of my was nice. During this tour it was raining and so we didn't get to hop on the bikes until almost the end of the tour but Yasushi improvised by driving us around and even showing us some additional spots. The walk down Rainbow Bridge to Odaiba was amazing! Despite the overcast and rain, the view of Tokyo still looked amazing under the light cloud of fog.
It was fantastic! Yasushi and Yoko were good guides and enjoyed biking around Odaiba and Tsukiji Market. I have heard about these places but had never been there. I even recommend Japanese tourists to take this tour because it was informative and fun with some people from all over the world! I enjoyed very much. Thanks! Yurika Parshley