Tokyo Afternoon : Asakuasa , Sumida River Cruise Half Day Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Senso-ji Temple, 2-3-1, Asakusa, Taito 111-0032 Tokyo Prefecture
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Sumida River, Tokyo Prefecture
Sumida River Cruise
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: Nakamise Shopping Street (Kaminarimon), Asakusa, Taito Tokyo Prefecture
- Professional guide
- Sumida River Cruise
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Other admission fees
- Entry/Admission - Sumida River
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Participants using wheelchairs must be accompanied by a friend or family member in order to board/disembark all public transportation without assistance from tour guides.
- Please contact us in advance when using a wheelchair.Electric wheelchairs are not available,folding is possible.
- The order of activities and arrival times may differ depending on road conditions and congestion at destinations.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Cherry Blossom Season (around mid-March - early April) and Winter Schedule (December to mid-March) - As the schedule of Sumida River Cruise will be altered, arrival time may be delayed.The Sumida River Cruise ride may be switched to cherry blossom viewing at Sumida Park due to congestion.
- Children under age 6 may participate for free, but will not be provided with their own bus seats and must sit on the lap of their parent or guardian. If a seat on the bus is required for the child, please make a booking at the Child rate.
- [Destinations for 2019]This tour will visit Seeside Top,Imperial Palace,Asakusa, Sumida river cruise.However,the tour will not visit Nijubashi Bridge. And the tour will stop by the Imperial Palace to take photos. The Imperial Palace itself will not be entered.
- [Destinations for 2020] This tour will visit Tokyo tower,Asakusa,Sumida river cruise. At Tokyo Tower, only the main deck (150 m) will be visited. An additional admission fee is required to access the top deck (250 m). Those who wish to enter must pay the required charges at the location.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
With only one afternoon to see the 'Best of Tokyo' this Viator tour was excellent. The highlights were Asakuasa and the Sumida River Cruise. Seeing only the outskirts of the Imperial Palace and the partially blocked view from the World Trade Center tower were OK. Our guide was very informative, but difficult to understand. He coordinated the tour beautifully. We highly recommend this tour for those with a short time in Tokyo!
As it is easy to navigate your own way around Tokyo you can do all this on your own relatively easily much cheaper. Also we felt really rushed through the visits so doing it on your own means you could do it all at your own pace.
Very good tour. Tour guide spoke very good English and the tour covered a lot for just a half day tour.
Our guide Tomoko was the best! We learnt a lot about Tokyo in our very short time with her.We really appreciated her help to get back to our hotel too.
If you just have an afternoon this is a great way to get an overview of the city of Tokyo. You can be picked up at many locations even your hotel. The guide is knowledgeable and speaks English very well.
Very nice tour with very good guide. Would recommend this tour. We used it to fill in an afternoon. The Temple was great.
Quick, easy way to see the sights of Tokyo! Our favorite part was probably seeing the city from the top of the World Trade Center.
Tour was rushed. Enjoyed the sights and river cruise but would have liked more descriptions and details of what we were seeing.
We were taken by taxi from our hotel pick-up point to the first stop which was the World Trade Centre. Our guide was knowledgeable and personable and even taught us some Japanese on the way to Marounouchi Station at the end of the tour. However, due to traffic, we spent a great deal of time on the bus and never had enough time to visit the sights. We thought we would go inside the Imperial Palace to see the inner gardens, but all we did was walk around the moat. The Asakusa stop did not leave enough time to explore the shops if we also wanted to learn about the five-storied pagoda and visit the Kannon Temple. The most disappointing was the Sumida River Cruise. The narrator seemed to announce the bridges we were passing under, but the speaker system was awful and we couldn't hear anything. We had also expected to learn about the buildings and walks along the river. We were very disappointed with the cruise.
Nice tour for your first day in the city
Great place and very knowledgeable tour guide!