Tokyo Cityrama Morning : Meiji Shrine, Asakusa Temple & Ginza Shopping District
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The East Gardens of the Imperial Palace (Edo Castle Ruin), 1-1 Chiyoda, Chiyoda 100-0001 Tokyo Prefecture
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Senso-ji Temple, 2-3-1, Asakusa, Taito 111-0032 Tokyo Prefecture
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Meiji Jingu Shrine, 1-1 Yoyogi Kamizonocho, Shibuya 151-0052 Tokyo Prefecture
Duration: 30 minutes
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - The East Gardens of the Imperial Palace (Edo Castle Ruin)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Participants using wheelchairs must be accompanied by a friend or family member in order to board/disembark all public transportation without assistance from tour guides.
- Please contact us in advance when using a wheelchair.Electric wheelchairs are not available,folding is possible.
- The order of activities and arrival times may differ depending on road conditions and congestion at destinations
- On Mondays, Fridays and other days when the Imperial Palace East Garden is closed, the tour will visit the Imperial Palace Plaza in front of the Nijubashi Bridge instead
- Children under age 6 may participate for free, but will not be provided with their own bus seats and must sit on the lap of their parent or guardian. If a seat on the bus is required for the child, please make a booking at the Child rate.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- [Pick Up Point until 30.Sep.2020] HAMAMATSUCHO BT,(Located at World Trade Centre Building Annex, 1st floor)Departure time 9:00am
- [Pick Up Point from 1.Oct.2020] Tokyo Station Marunouchi Exit HATO BUS waitingroom#7, Departure time 8:30am
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
The tour gave a view of tokyo, but the visit for one morning was a bit rushed, no fault of the team. No time to absorb the stops and the guide's narrative.
Only had a day in Tokyo so this was a good way to have an overview of the city. Best was seeing the beautiful Japanese gardens!
This was a good overview of Tokyo and the history. A good place to start to orient yourself with the city.
The tour was very well organized, but sadly the weather was not cooperating. It rainedly heavily during our morning excursions, thus putting a damper on our spirits. However, our tour guide, Nobu, was excellent. Very knowledgeable and friendly.
Thoroughly enjoyed this tour of Toyko. A great way to start our Tokyo trip getting to know the lay of the city. Our tour guide was very informative and we learned a lot of history, cultural information, and even Japanese architecture. The Meiji and Senso ji temples were the highlights of this tour. Cultural overload in 4 hours! Highly recommend this tour for first time Tokyo visitors.
The tour covers three sites. The main one's being the Meiji Shrine and Senso-Ji Temple. We also visited a garden. Our guide was great and I learned about some of Japan's history and the sites. The problem with this tour is the amount of time you spend on the bus. I was picked up from a hotel which was 25 mins walk from where I was staying I was in Shinjuku, which is a popular part of Tokyo. I then got on a bus from the pick-up point and we spent 30mins on the bus going to a bus terminus where we then had to wait again for another 30mins until the tour bus was ready to go. I noticed on the map that we actually passed Meiji Shrine on the way to the bus terminal. I was at the first site 2.5 hours after I left my hotel in the morning. This was a complete waste of time.
The tour is great but the tour guide, Kaori, seemed to have enough knowledge neither on the topic nor on the Japan history. The common answer she offered was I don't know