Tokyo Night Photography Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kabukicho, Shinjuku Tokyo Prefecture
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Shinjuku Omoide Yokocho, 1 Chome-2 Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku City, Tokyo 160-0023, Japan
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Shibuya Crossing, Shibuya 150-8010 Tokyo Prefecture
Duration: 45 minutes
- Professional photographer guide
- Transportation fare
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drink
- Tripod (rental available)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers must bring their own camera equipment for this workshop.
- A tripod is required to participate in this workshop. Please select "Tour with Tripod" option if you require a tripod.
- Participants are recommended to bring various lenses (wide angle is recommended).
- Transportation fare between locations is not included in this tour, please be sure to bring adequate cash. The fare amount is ¥170 JPY (approx. $1.50 USD).
- Only paid participants may join the tour. Non-paying guests are not allowed.
- Workshop runs rain or shine.
- Late arrivals are considered a no-show and no refund will be issued.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
I've enjoyed this photography a lot. Charles showed me some really interesting techniques and gave me great suggestions and professional advice for how to take great shots in a big city during night time. Also was he a great guide on the human side: Funny, talkative, interested in showing his skills and helping me to make my pictures some really great ones. To me this was a definite highlight of my week in Tokyo and everybody whol likes to take photos should definitely consider to participate in one of Eyexplorer's activities and tours. 100% recommended.
Had a great time, learned a lot, and will go home with some amazing nighttime images of Tokyo--what could be better?!
Great tour! Guide Luke was wonderful, taking time with each of us --from me the beginner! to the most experienced photographer. Provided us with excellent photo opportunities, instruction, patience, and in the end, great photo memories. Definitely recommend for those who want some special photo shots of their time in Tokyo!
I really enjoyed this. Stefane was patient and very knowledgeable and allowed us the opportunity to learn more about my camera and its capabilities as well as looking for the right shot. Highly recommended and I bought home some great shots!
Lukasz was nice, patient and careful to ensure we all got the shots we wanted. It was VERY helpful that he scoped out positions from which to photograph for us - that saved tons of time for me to find good spots. All in all, it was a very good experience.
This tour was my second one with Lucas. He was the amazing teacher. He managed very well time and introduced the best spot. Also, he pointed out the technical problems of mine. Wonderful!!!
We went through the Shinjuku and Shibuya areas looking for lines, colorful lights, and other interesting bits to use in our images. The guide, Stephane, was very friendly and accommodating. He shared some ideas on composition and how to make your images stand out. It is a professionally managed tour. The guide will make sure you enjoy yourself and keep you safe during the walk. Good for all skill levels, suggested to bring camera with some measure to control shutter speed or the overall exposure and a tripod.
Seriously cool tour with a guy who changed the way I thought about street and might photography. Well worth the money! I would do it again!