Tokyo Robot Evening Cabaret Show
Arrive 40 minutes early at the Robot Restaurant in the red-light district of Kabukicho for your show (time depending on the option selected). After checking in, wait in the lounge until you are escorted to your seat for the evening entertainment known as the robot cabaret.
Watch in amazement as neon tanks come out to battle alongside Godzilla, robots, samurais and ninjas. Dancing girls in colorful outfits join dinosaurs and pandas on stage against a backdrop of video screens. Flashing lights, accompanied by taiko drums and loud techno-style music, illuminate the performance of massive female robots – truly a spectacle not to be missed!
Revel in this one-of-a-kind cabaret show for about one hour.
You’ll have plenty to rave about at the end of this highly entertaining musical show!
- An original small gift
- Entry/Admission - Robot Restaurant
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drink orders (available for purchase)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children age 3-5 that wish to participate may do so for a charge. Please make a reservation under the Child rate. Children age 0-2 that do not require their own seat and sit on the lap of a parent or guardian, Please make a reservation under the Infant rate (free of charge). For those interested in free participation (Infant), please indicate so in the Special Requirement field at the booking.
- For groups with younger travelers, please be advised that the restaurant is located in Tokyo's Kabukicho red-light district
- Depending on operational circumstances, certain tour dates may be cancelled, or tour operation may cease entirely. Please note that this tour may be cancelled due to sudden party reservations, maintenance or other reasons, even if customers have already booked the tour. Thank you for your understanding.
- Click "View additional info" located on the bottom of the Overview page for a map to the restaurant
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
My adult daughter and I loved the opening act, which featured an energetic percussion set by four men and three women on two floats.The middle sets were a blur, and not as interesting to me, musically or visually. It was pretty cool seeing the giant robots dance at the end, but the opening with all those humans drumming still grabbed me more. I am oldish (60s) and shameless, so I protected my sensitive eyes with sunglasses and plugged my ears with kleenex to keep comfortable through the wildness.
We expected a robot show, not a show of people dressed as robots. So it was just ok, not what we expected.
It was an interesting thing.... very hard to find. Our seats were bad because we arrived very late... so arrive on time!
It was truly an entaintenting show. I enjoy the colorful displays. The music and the singing were really made it special.
nice , but they did not show me where i should seat before the show
I wouldn't recommend this.
I don't know if show was bad, but I will just say it is NOT appropriate for young children and elderly. It is really really loud. Crowd is mainly young adults. I left after twenty minutes. May be a good show but only recommend for young adults.