Universal Studios Japan Overnight Experience from Tokyo by Bullet Train
Make your own way to Tokyo Station in the early morning and board your super-fast bullet train (Shinkansen) on your own. With a Hikari Shinkansen ticket, settle in to your reserved seat and relax on the 3-hour ride to Shin-Osaka. On arrival, catch another train to JR Universal City Station, and walk the short distance to Universal Studios Japan, less than five minutes away. Luggage lockers are located just outside the park, which you can use at your own expense, if needed.
With your ticket in hand, head straight inside and let the fun begin! As one of Japan's largest theme parks, Universal Studios Japan has something for all the family. The park is split into different zones - ranging from real-life areas to make-believe places of fantasy — with a separate Universal Wonderland for little ones, too.
Check out thrilling rides such as Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey, based on your favorite blockbuster hits, and discover calm carousels, simulators, white-knuckle roller coasters and more. See the Itinerary for a list of attractions. In between looping-the-loops on the park’s countless rides, take a break and watch one of the shows. Performances change frequently, but you can expect to see dancing and processions by much-loved character mascots such as Hello Kitty. There’s also a large selection of continental restaurants to keep hunger at bay. Food and drinks are at your own expense.
When you’ve had your fill of theme park fun, return to central Osaka, check in to your hotel and spend your evening at leisure.
Overnight: Standard Hotel Granvia Osaka
Day 2: Osaka – Tokyo
In the morning, make your own way to Shin-Osaka station to catch your bullet train back to Tokyo. Your experience finishes at Tokyo Station in the afternoon.
- Round-trip bullet train tickets
- Overnight hotel accommodation
- 1-Day Pass to Universal Studios Japan(First day of the trip)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tour guide
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 6 years (Children between 0-5 years don't require tour fee. For Universal Studio Japan tickets for children under 5 years, please purchase directly at the entrance gate)
- A maximum of 3 people per booking. If you have more than 3 people in the group, please make multiple bookings
- Ticket and final itinerary will be delivered at least one day before departure to the mailing address provided at checkout
- Important: Please make sure the correct hotel name,address and check-in date will be provided in the "Special Requirements" at checkout for receiving tickets.Fail to provide correct hotel information it will not confirm booking request.
- Ticket can not be sent to Airbnb which has no reception service and private home.In this case ,pick-up at Tokyo City i is available from 3 days before the tour departure date until one day prior to departure.https://en.tokyocity-i.jp/about/access/
- If the delivery address changes after booking, please provide the local tour operator with updated information 8 days prior to tour departure
- Accommodations: Hotel Granvia Osaka (near JR Osaka Station) featuring easy access to Universal Studio Japan by train
- Train departure/arrival times and seating assignments cannot be accepted
- This is an exclusive tour intended for overseas travelers only. Please note that residents of Japan cannot participate
Superb, I would class the Bullet train as one of the Universal rides -, it's a jet airliner crossed with a train. Train times were good 07:00 Tokyo to Osaka, 14:15 Osaka to Tokyo the next day. Hotel was lovely with an excellent view of central Osaka and it's built over the station you use to travel to Universal and to the Bullet train station. Universal is vast and way, way better than Disney. You can do it in a day, but it will cost you, we spent an extra 300 pounds at the gate for 7 main attraction fast pass tickets for 3 people, but it was worth it. Osaka Universal is just superb, don't be put off by Spiderman, Arnie, Gru and the Minions all speaking Japanese, it make no difference to the rides and it was quite qwerky. Harry potter land is breath taking, just out of this world. One other bonus is this package is cheaper than booking everything separately, very good value and an experience.
I loved the bullet train it was very comfortable. Universal Studios would of been alot more fun if we would of had a star pass but was told they were sold out. So we only got to ride one ride. The motel in Osaka was nice except for the bed was like a rock. It was attached to a large mall so lots of shopping. When we left to catch the train it was confusing. Luckily there was a nice gentleman that put us on the right local train then rode with us to the stop where we caught the bullet train. If we had missed it there would of been a two hour wait. People are so nice here!
Everything was great except that 1 day is not enough to see USJ. Bullet train trip was at 7 am but could be earlier to have more time.
the hotel was very spacious with a very nice view, and helpful staff.i just wish there was a way we could lengthen our stay so we could tour more of osaka and not just universal studios since its just an overnight package. but overall the experience is great with good value for money.