Walking Food Tour in Yurakucho, Shimbashi and Ginza
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arigato Japan Food Tours, Minato 106-0045 Tokyo Prefecture
• Regional food from the south of Japan and seasonal and specialty food tastings
• 3 distinct neighborhoods, each with a unique history
• Cultural and food customs explained
• Learn about Japan’s special Izakaya (pub) culture
• Explore the area famous for the most expensive real estate in Japan
• Visit a specialty snack shop with more than 300 years of history
• Try a delicious traditional dessert
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Hankyu Men's Tokyo, 2-chōme-5-1 Yūrakuchō, Chiyoda City, Tōkyō-to 100-8488, Japan
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: 新橋駅(烏森口), 2 Chome-17 Shinbashi, Minato City, Tokyo 105-0004, Japan
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Gado Shita Yurakuchi, Unnamed Road, 2-chōme-1 Yūrakuchō, Chiyoda City, Tōkyō-to 100-0006, Japan
Gado Shita Yurakuchi
Pass By: Godzilla Statue, 1-chōme-2-2 Yūrakuchō, Chiyoda City, Tōkyō-to 100-0006, Japan
Pass By: Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre, Japan, 〒100-0006 Tōkyō-to, Chiyoda City, Yūrakuchō, 1-chōme−1−３ 東京宝塚ビル内
Pass By: Kabuki-za Theatre, 4-chōme-12-15 Ginza, Chuo City, Tōkyō-to 104-0061, Japan
Kabuki-za ( Kabuki Theater )
Pass By: Ginza Six, 6-10-1 Ginza, Chuo 104-0061 Tokyo Prefecture
Pass By: SL Square, 2-7 Shimbashi, Minato 105-0004 Tokyo Prefecture
SL (Steam Locomotive) Square
Pass By: Karasumori Shrine, 2-15-5, Shimbashi, Minato 105-0004 Tokyo Prefecture
- Local guide
- Regional food tastings including dessert
- 2 complimentary drinks
- Five food stops
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation costs
- Additional drinks or food
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Passport information copy is required for kids 10 and above.
- Accepts Single Travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Changes to tours and spots we visit may occur due to schedules of restaurants, public holidays, weather conditions and other unforeseen circumstances. Applicable substitutions will be made in this case.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
Yuko and her assistant were very helpful and thoughtful tour guides. We ate yummy food and learned a lot about Japanese culture. As an FYI- if you do not eat pork, this is probably not the best tour for you.
Our tour guide Ryan made this an excellent tour. His knowledge and personality, combined with the selection of restaurants we visited made one of the most memorable tours during our visit to Japan.
We got so much out of this tour! If it's on your to eat list, you'll probably have at least a small portion on this tour. So much food, and then a full meal at the end! We learned so much all along the way. Asami - Thank you for being a wonderful guide.
Outstanding fun with great guide. Really pushes you outside your normal cuisine! Fantastic time.
Really informative, fun tour.