Walking Food Tour of Shibuya at Night
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arigato Japan Food Tours, Minato 106-0045 Tokyo Prefecture
• See Shibuya, one of Tokyo’s most popular neighborhoods through the eyes of a local
• Visit hidden restaurants and try regional foods.
• Explore the back alleys and eateries of Shibuya
• Kobe Beef Skewers, Kare Pan, Hiroshima Okonomiyaki, different types of Sushi and a Japanese Dessert
• This tour is very family friendly and is conveniently offered 3 different times a day. 1pm start, 3pm start and 4pm start.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Aogaeru Tourist Information Center, 2-1 Dogenzaka front of Shibuya Station Hachikomae Hiroba(Tokyu Railway old car), Shibuya 150-0043 Tokyo Prefecture
Meeting Point- Aogaeru tourism Information (Old Tokyu Railways Green Train)
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Food Show, 2-chōme-24-1 Shibuya, Shibuya City, Tōkyō-to 150-0002, Japan
Tokyu Food Show (Depachika)
Pass By: Hachiko, 1 Dogenzaka Shibuya Train Station, Shibuya 150-0043 Tokyo Prefecture
Pass By: Myth of Tomorrow, 1-12-1 Dogenzaka, Shibuya 150-0043 Tokyo Prefecture
The Mith of Tomorrow by Okamoto Taro
Pass By: Shibuya Center-gai, Udagawacho, Shibuya 150-0042 Tokyo Prefecture
Pass By: Shibuya Crossing, Shibuya 150-8010 Tokyo Prefecture
Famous Shibuya Crossing
Pass By: Shibuya 109, 2-29-1 Dogenzaka, Shibuya 150-0043 Tokyo Prefecture
Pass By: Mega Don Quijote-Shibuya, 28-6 Udagawachō, Shibuya City, Tōkyō-to 154-0042, Japan
Mega Don Quijote-Shibuya
Pass By: Shibuya Nonbei Yokocho, 1 Chome-25 Shibuya, Shibuya City, Tokyo 150-0002, Japan
- Local guide
- One drink included
- 5 Food Stops
- Dessert included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Transportation costs
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Passport information copy is required for kids 10 and above.
- Accepts Single Travelers
- Children on this tour will have the chicken skewers instead of beef.
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Karaoke After Party available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Changes to tours and spots we visit may occur due to schedules of restaurants, public holidays, weather conditions and other unforeseen circumstances. Applicable substitutions will be made in this case.
Both a fantastic way to try a range of tasty Japanese food (standing sushi bar and Kobe beef a personal favourite!) and also a great for learning more about the city and Japanese culture/history. Ryu was very knowledgeable and was a great host throughout the tour. Well recommended!
What a great introduction to Japan, great variety of foods, and Ryan was very informative , highly recommend if first time in Japan.
It was GREAT! We love Viator !!
Very good tour, the food was good, and the guide was very informative not only about food but also about of japanese culture.
Highly recommended. Wonderful food and Tims a great guide.
As other reviewers have said, you'd be really full by the end of the tour. That's why we came prepared and brought some food containers along so that we can pack any unfinished food and enjoy them the following day. While I'm more of a meat lover, the highlight of the tour for me turned out to be the sushi stop. Definitely the best sushi I've ever had! The kobe beef skewers didn't disappoint either. I took one star off as something I would change is the dessert, as I would think there are better options out there which I would be more curious to try than the custard-filled pancakes we had on this tour instead.