Small-Group Loire Valley Three Top Castles Day Trip with Wine Tasting
At Chambord you’ll marvel at the largest of the Loire valley chateaux, admire its extravagant architecture with double spiraled staircase and hundreds of stunning columns and spires which adorn the roof.
Then at Amboise you’ll visit the court of King Francois 1st, the tomb of Leonardo Da Vinci, and experience the charming village attached to the Chateau! in Amboise you’ll enjoy 3 wines from this region (Red, Rosé & White).
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE TOUR :
- Chateau de Chenonceau: This chateau has is remarkable for its feminine history of mistresses and ex queens of france as well as it’s unique aches over the River Cher. - Exquisite French Gardens: The gardens of Chenonceau with their more than 130,000 flowerings plants and shrubs are truly stunning!
- Chateau de Chambord: This Chateau is famous for its outstanding architecture with an amazing double spiral staircase and dozens of unique spires on it’s roof!
- Chateau d’Amboise: This Château has known the birth of princes, the reign of Kings, and the death of the greatest Renaissance master, Leonardo Da Vinci!
- Wine Tasting : At Amboise you’ll enjoy 3 wines from the Loire Valley region (Red, Rosé & White).
- Small group: You will be in a group with no more than 8 people and your guide! So individual attention and quality time with your guide can be guaranteed.
- Comfortable A/C Van: You’ll ride in a brand new, very comfortable, minivan. You can even pick up some nice souvenirs and we’ll put them in the back for you.
- Live Guide: Hear an introduction to the Loire Valley region and the history of each Chateau our professional guide who will be happy to answer any questions you have. - Visual Aids: Your guide will carry old maps and and pictures that will help you to better understand the history of each castle.
- Small Group Tour limited to 8 people
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Wine tasting
- Entry/Admission - Chateau de Chenonceau
- Entry/Admission - Chateau Royal d'Amboise
- Entry/Admission - Chateau de Chambord
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Small Group Tour limited to 8 people maximum
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 7 years
Enjoyable day out of Paris to the beautiful Country side of the Loire Valley. The Castles and Castle grounds were fascinating. We had plenty of time to explore on each of our stops. Our Guide Annisy was very knowledgeable, personable and fun to be with. She gave us so much history of each Castle.
Excellent trip - we were lucky enough to be the only ones on this tour and our guide was amazing. So much fun and each chateau was beautiful.
Highly recommend! Tour was excellent. Our guide was very well informed about the three Chateau's of the Loire Valley that we visited and was entertaining as well on the mini-van trip to and from the three Chateau's. An excellent tour from start to finish with comfortable transportation. Excellent lunch and wine tasting in Amboise, interesting sights along the route and an easy going schedule.
I have taken a castle tour before which did not include Amboise but to Chiverny instead. Amboise made the tour better than expected. Both the town and the castle were amazing. My favorite has always been Cheneceaux and Chambord is a must see as well. I would recommend both this tour and our guide, Roger. Roger was very knowledgeable and friendly.
We met our guide, Jean Paul near the Arc de Triomphe early in the morning. Jean Paul was very attentive and knowledgeable. Our first stop was the Château de Chambord in the Loire Valley. It was very big and grand. Next we traveled to Amboise to tour Château dAmboise. Amboise is a very cute village and it was fun to walk around the small shops. Our last stop was Château de Chenonceau, the most beautiful of all. Build over the river Cher the castle is very majestic. This trip is a must see!!
Awesome tour and the guide
This was an amazing tour. The guide was extremely knowledgeable and full of great insights. The castles were breathe-taking. They even a few fire-places going and it was warm and very comfortable. The food at the local resturant was recomended by our guide. It was really good and the best part was he set-down and ate with us. That was one of the major highlights of the tour outside of the castles. Do not past this opportunity up. This is the tour for you and your family!!!