Small-Group Loire Valley wine tour from the town of Tours
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Office de Tourisme de Tours, 78 rue Bernard Palissy, 37042, Tours France
Meet your A la Française! guide in front of the tourism office for departure!
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Alain Robert Vineyard, Charmigny, 37210 Chançay, France
Guided visit by the owner with explanations and tasting in the vineyard
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Marc Bredif Vouvray - Wine Cave, 87 quai de la Loire, 37210 Rochecorbon France
Guided visit of the underground cellars followed by a tasting paired with local food
Duration: 1 hour
- Wine tasting
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Alain Robert Vineyard
- Entry/Admission - Marc Bredif Vouvray - Wine Cave
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Wonderful Vouvray Loire Valley Tour! Lovely surprise to have one of the tastings right there in the vineyard! Professional and kind Driver/Guide. We really enjoyed the selections. I highly recommend.
This tour was so incredible with just another gal on the tour with me. I can say with all certainty that Château petit Du Thoars was so incredible and the intimacy of being shown the property by the owner Sebastien and just one other person was just too cool! Really great wine and beautiful views!
This tour was lovely, and our guide was charming.