Great Barrier Reef Dive and Snorkel Cruise from Townsville or Magnetic Island
Experience the Central Section of the Great Barrier Reef for yourself. Our preferred reef for day trips is Lodestone Reef, chosen for its diversity of sites, great coral cover, fish life and reasonable protection. We have a number of sites around this reef and will choose the best site on the day. You could visit Lodestone Reef dozens of times and be surprised every time.
Depths at Lodestone range from 1 metre to 20 metres making it ideal for snorkellers, beginner and experienced divers. Big schools of trevally and bait fish are common as well as a myriad of colourful reef fish including Parrot fish, Maori wrasse, Clown fish, Angel fish, Turtles, Stingrays, White tip and Black tip reef sharks often sighted.
A visit to Lodestone Reef with Adrenalin Snorkel & Dive is a perfect way to enjoy snorkeling, introductory scuba diving or certified dives. Both snorkelers and divers. You will be exhilarated witnessing the spectacular marine life that Lodestone has to offer whilst being immersed in tropical crystal clear water.
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Afternoon tea
- Iced water, cordial, tea and coffee throughout the day
- All snorkeling equipment
- Reef levy
- Guided dive. An additional AU$10 per person per dive payable direct on the day of travel. Compulsory for divers with less than ten logged dives
- PADI Adventure Dives. An additional AU$25 per dive, payable direct on the day of travel
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- One additional introductory dive, AU$80 payable direct on the day of travel
- Two additional introductory dives. AU$120 payable direct on the day of travel
- Enriched Air Nitrox AU$50 for two tanks (must be Nitrox certified)
- Camera Hire AU$65 (includes SD card, yours to keep)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Certified divers must present proof of certification to crew on board on the day
- Introductory divers are required to fill out a basic medical form on board prior to their dive. Some existing medical conditions may not allow you to dive
- Please wear your swimwear and bring a towel, hat, sunscreen and camera
- Heights, weights and shoe sizes MUST be advised at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
We had a great trip! They even took care of me when i got a little sea sick. Loved that they had look noodles on the boat so those snorkeling could use them even if ur a great swimmer it helped with high tide and the high coarl so that we could.float on top and not hit our flippers on the reef.
we booked for Jan 5th but Viator didn't check availability so went went on the 7th