- Departure from Trento (At your Hotel if you prefer);
- We will cross the Ega Valley that begins at Bolzano and runs eastward between the Rosengarten and the Latemar mountains. This road was built in 1895 when the territory was part of the Austro Hungarian Empire. Part of the route is located in a canyon carved by the river Ega.
- We will stop at Carezza Lake, the most beautiful lake of the Dolomites: 30 minutes of staying with a walk around the lake if you want;
- Then we will arrive to Costalunga Pass. Near the Pass we will see the historical “Grand Hotel Carezza”, built in 1893, the first luxury hotel in the Dolomites which hosted very important guests like the Empress Sissi, Winston Churchill, Agatha Christie;
- From the Costalunga Pass we will reach the Fassa Valley in Trentino: we will pass through the towns of Vigo di Fassa and Canazei to arrive under the imposing peaks of the Sella Group.
- From here begins a long series of 27 hairpins bends (switchbacks) that will lead us to the famous Pordoi Pass at an altitude of 2.239 meters above sea level. One hour of staying if you decide to arrive with the cable car to Sass Pordoi (altitude of 2950 meters: the cable car is open from late May until mid-October and from Christmas to Easter
- Going down the other side of Pordoi Pass we will enter the region Veneto and we will reach the town of Arabba, a very important ski center in winter;
- After 30 minutes we will stop at Andraz Castle: built in 1027, it is one of the oldest castles in the Dolomites and it's really amazing how it was possible to build this castle, at 1800 meters above sea level, 1000 years ago ....
- Next stop at Falzarego Pass - 2.105 meters above sea level. Here it is possible to arrive by cable car to the top of Piccolo Lagazuoi (2752 meters ) where it is possible to admire a unique panorama of the Dolomites;
- Now we go down and we reach Cortina d'Ampezzo, The Pearl of the Dolomites. Then we will go forward in the direction of the Tre Croci Pass to reach the Misurina Lake, near The Three Peaks of Lavaredo (Tre Cime di Lavaredo) These are the best known mountains in the Alps as well as the most photographed and the most represented on postcards and calendars.
- The most anticipated time in the end: the incredible Braies Lake that attracts more than 5000 visitors a day.
- In about 2,5 hours, we'll be back in Trento.
Choose the type of activity you like