City Sightseeing Trier Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Route Duration: 50 minutesStops on the Trier Tour:
- Zurlaubener Ufer
- Konstantin Basilika
- Karl Marx House
Karl Marx House / Porta Nigra / Amphitheater / Zurlaubener Ufer / Trier Galerie / Trampoline Trier / Porta Nigra / Das Bad an den Kaiserthermen
Operates: 10:00am - 5:00pm, every 30 minutes.
- Unlimited hop-on hop-off for 1 day
- On-board audio commentary available in several languages + free headphones
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Attraction entry fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Duration: 50 Minutes
- Frequency: 30 Minutes
- Season: This tour is seasonal and only operates from 18th April - 31st October.
- First Tour: 10AM *from Stop 1 Last Tour: 5PM *from Stop 1
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Note that due to events taking place in the city, the Zurlaubener Ufer bus stop will temporarily be moved to Katharinenufer (300m away) from 30th August - 15th September 2019.
- Most travelers can participate
Trier's old town is easily accessible on foot but this tour takes you outside that area to the amphitheatre and a great overview of the city. if you are not staying close to the city centre, or wish to get to the outlying areas mentioned then this tour is a good option. It also gives a good coverage of the town's history. the sound quality on the audio was not great.