Small-group Arctic Landscapes Sightseeing - Summer Shore Excursion from Tromso
During this road-trip we’ll take you to the Whale Island, one of Norway’s biggest and most beautiful islands. You’ll have the opportunity to take pictures of the fjords, mountains, beaches, lakes, forests and small villages in the countryside of Tromsø. And for those who are not into photography the peaceful atmosphere with the views and sounds of nature will offer an experience of a lifetime. And if we are lucky, we may even see some wildlife!
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Vegetarian/Vegan option available
- Souvenir photos (by email after the tour)
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- We encourage you to provide your email address to be able to receive pictures after the tour
- When exceptional situations arise (e.g. weather cancellations) it is important to reach you. Make sure you provide your contact on the road (phone number + correct country code)
- The place where you will be staying at (Hotel, Air BnB or other)
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking as well as medical condition if needed
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please be prepared for limited toilet facilities, there will be a gas station stop during the drive, however the camp itself is in the wild Arctic nature where the only toilet possibilities are in the forest (there are no pre-built facilities
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if less than 2 passengers per tour. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Was a great trip and well worth it. Tommy was great and took us around the island and stopped at some really cool locations. We were just a small group which worked out perfectly. We got quite lucky with the weather as well. Recommended that you bring some rainproof jackets just in case due to the unpredictable Tromso weather.
On-time pickup with a great guide, who took us to several wonderful photo locations. Thomas was knowledgeable, helpful, and served us the BEST hot chocolate!