Morning: half-day tour to Sun and Moon temple from Trujillo
About this activity
Trujillo is a city in northwestern Peru. It's known for the nation's traditional dance, marinera. The colonial center is home to the grand Trujillo Cathedral, with its bright yellow facade, and the blue Casa Urquiaga. Nearby, the neoclassical Iturregui Palace has Italian marble statues and a courtyard. West of the city, the huge adobe complex of Chan Chan is an abandoned city once home to the ancient Chimu kingdom.Read more Show less
- Pick up from your hotel in Trujillo.
- Transportation to the Valley of the Moche.
- Professional guide
- Transfer to your hotel at the end of the tour.
- Lunch, you can choose where or follow the recommendation of the guide
- Extra expenses (drinks, souvenirs, etc)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please confirm accommodation details on time of booking.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers