4-5h speedboat tour to the village Mila23
Tulcea – channel Mile 36 – channel Sireasa – channel Sontea – stopping in the area of Lake Mester, Lake Nebunu – Lake Martin – Lake Baclanestii Mari and Lake Fortuna – channel Olguta – village Mila 23 – stop for visiting the village and optional a traditional lunch of fish: fish soup, grilled fish – a glass of local tuica(vodka), mineral gas/still water, desert & coffee. Return: channel Sontea – channel 22 – channel Sulina crossing by the villages: Gorgova – Maliuc – Vulturu – Partizani – exiting in channel Tulcea – (you will see where big channel Tulcea splits in two: channel Sulina and channel Sf. Gheorghe) – Tulcea city
Depending on the water level sometimes we may enter more places as the water level is high(spring and beginning of summer) and sometimes we may enter less places as the water level is low(Mid & end of summer, beginning of autumn).
- The tichet includes the place in the boat - 1 seat, fuel for the boat, driver(who can be a guide aswell) - round-about tour.
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- The listed price does not include a $X parking fee, payable where you park your car.
- Entrance fees( the Danube Delta biosphere permit -> http://www.ddbra.ro/activitati/permise-online or on the waterfront at their headquarters - the permits are nominal and we can't include them in the price)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
The whole trip was a thrill! It was exactly as described and ran on time. It was exciting to discover the immensity and natural beauty of the Danube delta channels and see the local people fish and enjoy the river. Our captain and guide Ionel was friendly and really good at providing explanations and making sure we spotted the fauna (and everyone got turns riding in the front). The fish lunch was super-delicious and there was a chicken option for non-fish eaters. Highly recommended!
Our tour guide was very knowlegable of the delta and where to spot the wildlife. He was very personable and the hospitable with a delightful sense of humour. Appreciated the Soul refreshment