Caribbean Sea Snorkeling, underground river and cenote adventure from Tulum
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- All necessary equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (revise confirmation email for pick up time)
- All entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Tankah
- Entry/Admission - Mexico Kan Tours
- Extra Transportation Fees (North of Tulum). +$10USD per person extra for pick-ups between Bahía Puerto Principe and Puerto Aventuras. +$20USD per person extra for pick-ups between Puerto Aventuras and Playa del Carmen Colosio Street. +$30USD per person extra for pick-ups between Colosio Street (North of Playa) del Carmen to Iberostar Grand Paraiso.
- All entrance fees included
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Don't Forget to Bring:
- Bathing Suit.
- Water Shoes and Flip Flops.
- Extra T-Shirt.
- Sun glasses.
- Cash (Most of the local vendors only accept cash).
- Only if necessary: Bio degradable Sun Screen & Bio Degradable Mosquito Repellent.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
This was my first time snorkeling and Luigi did a great job of taking us through what it would entail to make sure not only were we all safe, but saw some great stuff!!! He had an amazing amount of knowledge about Mexico and the eco systems. The cenote was like nothing I had ever experienced. This was a great deal for what you got!
The tour was incredible and I can't recommend enough. Luigi, our guide in Tulum by way of Italy, was kind and very knowledgable. The underground cave tour was something I'll never forget.
Our family of 8 adults took this tour on December 22, 2017. We had the tour of a lifetime. It was fantastic and truly beautiful! Tania was a wonderful tour guide. She is extremely knowledgeable of the history of the Cenotes and by the end of the tour we felt like she was a part of our family. We would highly recommend this tour.
Great tour with a lovely guide who was knowledgeable and friendly. Didn't see too many fish in the ocean snorkelling, but enjoyed every minute of the cave/ cenote tour.
What a fantastic day! The Lagoon was so beautiful I did not want to leave. Abundant tropical sea life on view. Then we walked into the Cenote and towards the end actually swam along the underground river and ended in a grotto. Our tour guide Alex was professional, friendly and knowledgeable.