Cenote Triple Adventure Tour in Tulum
You will first visit Casa Cenote, which can best be described as the ultimate jungle swim. Known for its soft sand bottom and lush mangroves, you will encounter incredible marine life here. Casa cenote is a great place to start this triple stop tour.
The second cenote you visit is Grand Cenote which is a half open and half closed cave allowing bright sunlight to stream through its crystal clear fresh water. Admire the caverns and incredible rock formations which can be in an “Indiana Jones” movie. You will get a chance to snorkel here and free dive as well. You will be blown away by the natural beauty of this Mayan paradise.
The last cenote to visit is the Temple of Doom. This is a fully closed cenote with three holes in its roof. In the largest of the three holes, you can jump, dive and flip into the water carelessly and freely. The two smaller and more narrow holes offer a chance to challenge your fears as you pencil drop 10 feet down into the fresh water below. For non-jumpers, this cenote is also equipped with a ladder.
After this wonderful triple adventure, you will be taken back to Tulum.
- Snorkel gear
- Round-trip transportation from central meeting point
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Doom (Cenote Esqueleto)
- Entry/Admission - Gran Cenote
- Entry/Admission - Casa Cenote
- Lunch add on is $15
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Please bring towels and swimsuits
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
The local operator is very professional and Jeff team is also super nice ! I strongly recommend.
Highly reccomend this tour! Our tour guide made our already incredible experience even better. The cenotes were absolutely beautiful and flipping into the temple of doom made our day.
Loved the tour! Alex is awesome, great sense of humor, good with the customers. Really enjoyed seeing three different tours. Got to Grand Cenote, Casa and can't remember the name of the third.