Snorkeling Adventure Tour in Three Ecosystems
These places have been carefully selected and are some of best snorkeling sites in Tulum. First, you will visit Tulum bay which is an spectacular beach where your boat departs to the reef in front of the Mayan castle of Tulum, Then, you will visit Casa Cenote, which is an extraordinary natural aquarium. From there, you will visit Cenotes Saac Actun to enjoy a mystic experience in the underground world. Spend an hour snorkeling at this site and then enjoy a delicious lunch.
Afterwards, you'll head back to Tulum.
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Professional guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Entry/Admission - Cenotes Sac Actun
- Entry/Admission - Casa Cenote
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required for being able to take you on the published price, if you are the only one we can still take you out if you pay 50 USD extra.
- Only biodegradable sunscreen and mosquito repellent is allowed, we have both for sale in our shop
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
This tour was the best we ever did and José was a great guide. We saw a turtle in the reefs, a tarantula in the jungle and even a few grey foxes. The cenotes were very different, the first one being entirely outside in middle of the mangrove while the second Sac Actun was only caves and tunnels. It was an extraordinary experience to swim, just the three of us, in those dark underground waters, surrounded by stalactites and stalagmites. It's a must do!