Royal Turin E-bike Tour
Your tour will take you through the city's royal center to view historic palaces, squares and buildings, and thanks to our fast e-bikes and the convenient urban cycle lanes, we will also be able to reach less known places such as the River Po banks, Parco del Valentino and Borgo Medioevale (a full-size reconstruction of a medieval hamlet). End the tour in a panoramic belvedere overlooking the city.
- Use of E-bike bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Porta Palatina
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Dress code: Sporty/Casual
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific requirements at time of booking
- All passenger heights and weights MUST be advised at time of booking (size of the bike)
- Not recommended for participants with medical conditions
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
What a wonderful way to see Turin! Our guide, Roberto, took us through the city, down back alleys and cobblestone streets. We visited numerous sites including a park, several palaces, medieval churches, and ancient Roman ruins. Roberto explained the historical impact of each site and we learned all about the significant importance of the city to Italys proud history. Our tour ended with a wine tasting in the vineyards of Villa della Regina Queens Villa, high up on a hill overlooking the city of Turin, such an amazing view. Forget the tour buses this is the way to see Turin, a great Italian city. The e-bikes add a boost of power to peddling and eliminate any challenge to an otherwise imposing hill. Anyone who can ride a bicycle can complete this tour with ease.