With the Torino+Piemonte Card you will have all the cultural and tourist offers of the Piedmont at hand! Treat yourself to a City SightSeeing and a boat trip on the Po river in Turin, go up to the top floor of the Mole Antonelliana, take a tramway up to Superga, saving your money! The Torino+Piemonte Card is a real master key lasting 2, 3 or 5 consecutive days.
Turin is a city rich in art and architectural remains of the glorious past of the first capital of Italy's Kingdom. With the Torino+Piemonte Card you can freely build your itineraries, benefiting from free entry to the most important museums (like the Egyptian Museum, the Shroud Museum and the National Museum of Cinema) and temporary exhibitions in the city, as well as castles, fortresses and royal residences of the Piedmont.
The entire region has so much to offer to tourists: art, history, culture, natural scenery and tantalizing culinary traditions. Discover the treasures of Piedmont with reduced admission to cultural sites of northern Italy's region. With the Torino+Piemonte Card you will also enjoy discounts on major events, outdoor activities, theme parks and tours throughout the region.
Check out here all the attractions included:
- Free admission in the most important museums and exhibitions in Turin, in the castles, fortresses and Royal Residences in Piemonte
- Discounted tickets in many other cultural sites all over Piemonte
- Hot deal on board the City SightSeeing Torino bus
- Reduced ticket on the main tourist services of Turin: panoramic lift in the Mole Antonelliana, Sassi - Superga rack tramway, Venaria Express shuttle bus
- Discounts on prominent cultural events, outdoor activities, adventure parks, guided tours in the whole region