Viewpoints and Cruise to Sumidero Canyon from Tuxtla Gutiérrez
Then continue with your guide to Chiapa de Corzo, designated a Pueblo Mágico, or Magical Town, for its historical significance as the first colonial city founded by Spanish conquistadors in the state of Chiapas. You will have time to eat a selection of regional cuisine during a traditional buffet before a visit to the city's central fountain. Here, admire the outstanding Mudejar-style brickwork and colorful crafts for sale nearby.
As you head back toward Tuxtla Gutiérrez, you'll stop at several viewing spots to see Sumidero Canyon from a different perspective. Marvel at the natural wonder from La Ceiba, La Coyota, El Roblar, and Tepehuaja, which brings you closer to the top of the canyon and the last lookout at Los Chiapa. Here, admire a scenic vista of the Grijalva River from above, then relax on the return drive to your hotel.
- National park fees
- Dinner - Buffet dinner
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Boat transport on the Grijalva River
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Canon del Sumidero
- Entry/Admission - Chiapa de Corzo
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Optional activity costs
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
We were so happy with this tour as we were a little worried that it had no Viatour reviews, but it was all great. The pick up was on time and it was very well organised. The cruise was incredible, but the viewpoints really make it, so definitely don't do a tour without this. The lunch was also very good.