Skydive Byron Bay
Are you ready to take the plunge and feel the ultimate rush of adrenaline? You’ve chosen one of the best places on earth to make the leap! Calm your nerves as you make your way to the Byron Bay skydive center. On arrival, meet your skydiving support team, including your tandem jump master and safety officers who will train you on all safety procedures and answer any questions about your jump. Once you’re all clued up, get fitted into all your gear and take a quick flight to 15,000 ft. Your tandem jump master will attach your harnesses together and will take care of all the technical details so you can just enjoy your experience. Ignore those butterflies in your stomach when the doors open and you feel the wind rush in. Leap out into the sky and try to enjoy the view as you freefall at speeds up to 200 km/hr for up to 60 seconds! Your tandem jump master will take care of deploying your parachute, and in case of emergency, all parachutes are equipped with the latest AAD technology to automatically engage at preset altitudes. Float through the sky for 5-7 minutes and enjoy the best coastal views of Byron Bay and Tyagarah before landing back on solid ground. A memorable experience you will never forget!
- Feel the rush and experience 60 seconds of freefall after jumping out of a plane at 15,000 ft!
- Try to keep your eyes open so you don’t miss the best views of Byron Bay from above
- Stay safe with highly trained tandem jump masters and professional support staff
How To Get There: Pick Up
- Please wait outside the hotel 10 mins before scheduled pick-up time
- Pick-up area: Brisbane, Gold Coast or Byron Bay
- Exact pick-up time and location will be shown on the Klook Voucher
- Meeting point : Hanger 1 Tyagarah Airfield, Tyagarah NSW 2481
- How to get there: 15 mins drive from Byron Bay, 1 hour drive from Gold Coast
- Please arrive 15 mins before scheduled departure
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email