Most Wanted Canyoning in Bali: Shakti Canyon
To begin this day full of excitement, you will be picked up from your Bali hotel. After around 1.5hrs drive from your accommodation to our Base Camp in Catur Valley, you will get a hearty breakfast and later receive the technical briefing from our ICOpro-certified team, which will allow you to be autonomous during the trip.
After a 5min drive with a pickup and 10min walking down in the Balinese jungle you reach the start point of Shakti canyon. Approximately 3.5 hrs canyoning with 8 rappels up to 33m, jumps (optional) up to 7m, slides (optional) up to 4 m, swim up to 25m. This non-stop action from start to finish!
To return to your transfer, you will enjoy another 15min hiking to reach the transfer and arrive to the base camp.
After your hot shower & all-you-can-eat lunch, you will receive your ICOpro (International Canyoning Organization for Professionals) Canyoneer initiation certification and your free photos(Bring with you an USB flash disk or external hard drive). Sit back and relax in our air-con transfer back to your hotel.
Pass By: Adventure and Spirit, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
- Round-trip transfer from your Bali accommodation
- Breakfast - All-you-can-eat vegetarian/vegan breakfast
- Lunch - All-you-can-eat vegetarian/vegan lunch
- Unlimited mineral water refills
- Full CE-standard canyoning equipment (helmets, shoes, socks, wetsuits, canyoning harness)
- Towel / soap / shampoo
- Hot shower facilities
- ICOpro Canyoneer Initiation certification
- Personal Accident Insurance up to USD 25,000/pax
- Free photos
- Please bring swimwear
- Please bring change of clothes (optional)
- You are welcome to bring your waterproof camera (optional)
- Memory card / smartphone or USB to save your free photos
- We can record videos of your experience (extra fee applicable)
- We recommend you to also take independent travel accident insurance that covers canyoning
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Our team will contact you to organize the pick-up at your accommodation
- Please bring a refillable water bottle (non-glass) for our free water refills
- Reusable bottles available for purchase on-site
- Children must be accompanied by parent or guardian
- Insurance up to US$ 25,000/ pax
- Each participant is required to provide: shoe size, height, weight
- Please inform the accommodation name and address
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
Super fun time! The canyoning was very safe yet still felt thrilling. The guides were very fun people.
Adrenalin rush for adrenalin junkies! Instructor was extremely knowledgeable and practised safety above all. Made the whole group feel at ease and kept offering to take photos /videos for us. Massive thumbs up!