Most Wanted Canyoning in Bali: Maya Dewa
To begin this day full of excitement, you will be picked up from your Bali hotel. After around 1.5hrs drive from your accommodation to our Base Camp in Catur Valley, you will get a hearty breakfast and later receive the technical briefing from our ICOpro-certified team, which will allow you to be autonomous during the trip.
After a 15min trek in the Balinese jungle you reach the start point of Maya Dewa canyon. Approximately 4 hrs canyoning with 5 rappels up to 35m, slides (optional) up to 12m, swim up to 25m. This is a canyon for the waterfall lovers!
To return to your transfer, you will enjoy another 15min hiking to reach the vehicle and arrive to the base camp.
After your hot shower & all-you-can-eat lunch, you will receive your ICOpro (International Canyoning Organization for Professionals) Canyoneer initiation certification and your free photos(Bring with you an USB flash disk or external hard drive). Sit back and relax in our air-con transfer back to your hotel.
Pass By: Adventure and Spirit, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
- Round-trip transfer from your Bali accommodation
- Breakfast - All-you-can-eat vegetarian/vegan menu
- Lunch - All-you-can-eat vegetarian/vegan menu
- Unlimited mineral water refills
- Full CE-standard canyoning equipment (helmets, shoes, socks, wetsuits, canyoning harness)
- Towel / soap / shampoo
- Hot shower facilities
- ICOpro Canyoneer Initiation certification
- Personal Accident Insurance up to USD 25,000/pax
- Free photos
- Coffee and/or Tea - Coffee or tea
- Please bring swimwear
- Please bring change of clothes (optional)
- You are welcome to bring your waterproof camera
- Please bring memory card / smartphone or USB to save your free photos
- We can also record your videos (extra fee applicable)
- We recommend you also take independent travel accident insurance that covers canyoning
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Our reservations team will contact you to confirm pick-up time and location
- Please bring a refillable water bottle (non-glass) for our free water refills
- Reusable bottles available for purchase on-site
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Insurance up to US$ 25,000/ pax
- Each participant is required to provide: shoe size, height, weight
- Please inform the accommodation name and address
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
First time Canyoneerong and so glad I got to do it in amazing Bali! Perfect weather, so green, so lush, the waterfalls were simply magnificent! I had so much fun, the guides were so helpful keeping everyone safe. They walked me through every lil step if I were a lil scared at times I still did it and made it through with a smile on my face! The zip lining was fun too! Best experience yet!
Really awesome instructors, amazing way to challenge yourself and see some beautiful sites! Absolutely loved it!
Great experience overall. A little too pricey perhaps.