Combo Canyoning Trip: Maya Dewa + Lower Shakti
You will be picked up from your Bali hotel to begin this day full of excitement . After about a 1.5 hour drive from your hotel to our base camp, you will get a hearty breakfast and an introduction to the ICOpro Canyoneer Initiation course to allow you to be independent during the trip.
After a 15 minute trek the Balinese jungle, you will start the day at the top of Maya Dewa canyon. From here is approximately 4 hours with 5 rappels up to 35m, slides up to 12m, Bali's longest waterfall zip line (50m) until you reach the junction with Shakti canyon. This section is a lot of fun in the water, with jumps and slides and amazing scenery!
You'll enjoy another 15 minute jungle trek to reach the pickup and back to the base camp.
Afterward, you'll shower, have lunch, and receive your "International Canyoning Organization for Professionals" Canyoneer initiation certificate, with photos of your day! Sit back and relax in our air-con transfer back to your hotel.
Pass By: Adventure and Spirit, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
- Round-trip transfer from your Bali accommodation
- Breakfast - Light breakfast
- Lunch - Vegetarian/vegan options
- Free mineral water refills
- Full CE-standard canyoning equipment (helmets, shoes, socks, wetsuits, canyoning harness)
- Shower facilities
- ICOpro Canyoneer Initiation certificate
- Accident insurance up to USD 25,000/pax
- Free photos
- Please bring swimwear
- Please bring change of clothes (optional)
- You can bring your waterproof camera (optional)
- Please bring memory card / smartphone or USB to save your free photos
- Videos (extra fee applicable)
- We recommend that you take personal travel accident insurance that covers canyoning
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Our reservation team will contact you to confirm the pick-up time
- Please bring a refillable water bottle (non-glass) for our free water refills
- Reusable bottles available for purchase on-site
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (parent or guardian)
- Insurance up to US$ 25,000/ pax
- Each participant is required to provide: shoe size, height, weight
- Please inform the accommodation name and address
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
Absolutely amazing!!! This was an incredible experience run by a great group of experts they made it fun, but never doubted their ability to keep us safe. If we could recommend any activity from our trip it would be this one. An added bonus was they gave everyone who had a memory card all the professional photos and videos from the day, totally free. The food for breakfast and lunch was delicious too!
Very professional set up and organisation from start to finish. We had never done canyoning before but Mika and his team team at the tour company put us at ease and allowed us to have a great day. Well worth the money if you are staying in or around the Ubud area.