Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking and Natural Hot Spring (Best Deal)
This trip requires you to get up early morning to witness the sunrise from the summit of mounts Batur. Our driver will pick you up around 01.30 – 02.30 AM (depend on your hotel location). Then travel to Mount Batur trekking start point at Toyabungkah village.
Your trekking guide is waiting for you there with all the equipment. Before start the trek, your guide will give you instructions and safety briefing. All of our trekking guides are local people. They will show the best way for you and explain about mount Batur volcano.
You will get the summit at 06.00 AM. It’s the best time for you to waiting for the sunrise. While witnessing the beautiful sunrise your guide will serve a delicious breakfast cooked by the steam of the volcano. After that, we will continue our trek around the crater. So you can admire the scenic views around and the green of Batur caldera geopark. Finally, we will begin our descent to finish point, and then will continue to natural hot spring to relax our muscles with beautiful lake view
On the way back you will visit Bali coffee plantation to taste their product like Bali coffee, Luwak coffee (the most expensive coffee), various tea, and some chocolates
• Batur Natural Hotspring, Jalan Toya Bungkah Desa Batur Kintamani Kintamani, Bangli, Bali, 80612 Indonesia
• Agro Santi Coffee Plantation, Jl. Raya Kintamani, Manukaya, Tampaksiring 80552 Indonesia
- Local taxes
- Private tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop off transport
- Private car and English speaking driver
- Local trekking guide with English speaking
- Beverage (mineral water, hot coffee or tea)
- Hot Spring fee
- Trekking pole
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Tindih Was a great tour guide, 10/10 for his happiness and information. He was very attentive and helpful, we got up with plenty of time for brekkie, he took some great pictures for us, very happy with our guide. Climb was a little harder than expected, you needed a reasonable level of fitness for the harder path, otherwise go the easier one, the view at the end was amazing. The hot springs were awesome, although we needed a clean change of clothes for after the hot spring as it was unpleasant putting hiking clothes back on. The coffee plantation was interesting and had some delicious drink tasters included well worth a visit. Would recommend tour and guide.