An Evening of Bali Traditional Dance
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sahadewa Barong Dance & Fire Dance, Jl. SMKI no. 25, Ubud 80582 Indonesia
See three hypnotizing dances performed during your evening experience; relish the electric atmosphere of the Kecak (Monkey) Dance as you see 50 men brandish blazing bamboo torches and telling the story of Prince Rama and his courageous rescue of a kidnapped princess. Watch performers become entranced and step over smoldering coals without feeling pain during the Fire Dance, and then see the convulsive choreography of the Saghyang (Trance) Dance, a traditional dance originally performed as an exorcism.
Duration: 3 hours
- Professional guide
- 1-hour dance performance
- Pickup and drop-off service from major hotels in Kuta, Seminyak, Sanur, Jimbaran, and Nusa Dua area
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Sahadewa Barong Dance & Fire Dance
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Mon-Fri: 0800 - 1700 hrs -> Sat/Sun/Public Holiday: 0800 - 1700 hrs: Tel. +62 361 237782
- Out Of Office Number (Emergency Call): Tel. +62 81 238 14202
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
This was an interesting experience! Nice way to immerse yourself into Balinese Culture.
Eine wunderschöne Abendveranstaltung, die sich sicherlich lohnt anzuschauen. Kann ich empfehlen. To look absolutely at a wonderful evening event which is worthwhile. If I can recommend.
Really enjoyed this tour, the dance place in a beautiful temple, and you got even buy a Bintang! Very good dance, and good information given on the history of it. The fire dance section was particularly exciting. They also took us to a coffee plantation which is next door to the dance and that was interesting.