Small-Group Horseback Riding Day Tour
Your private English-speaking tour guide will meet you at the location of your choice in Ulaanbaatar at 8:50am. Your day will start with a brief city tour, followed by a car trip to Terelj, where the horseback riding will take place. Your thrilling horseback riding experience will be 3-hours long and led by a highly experienced trainer as well as your tour guide. Throughout the horseback riding tour, you will explore the beautiful and breathtaking landscapes of magnificent mountains in the backdrop with eternal blue skies.
This trip is a truly unique experience to step back in a time of a simpler way of life: the Mongolian Nomad. During the tour, you will explore the wilderness, Turtle Rock (gigantic eighty feet tall boulder in the shape of a turtle), Tuul River, and visit local households and nomad families for lunch. At the end of the horseback riding tour, you will enjoy a flavorful traditional Mongolian meal. After an eventful day, you will be returned back to the location of your choice in Ulaanbaatar where this adventure concludes.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- National Park fees
- Traditional lunch
- Afternoon tea
- Fuel surcharge
- Horseback riding equipment
- Cow carriage
- Entry/Admission - Gorkhi-Terelj National Park
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Personal expense
- Travel and medical insurance
- Optional activities & additional services
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children from 0-12 years old are free of charge
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
Eric picked me up at the hotel right on time, and during the ride to the Chinggis memorial and the national park, gave me a fascinating overview of Mongolian history and culture with his perfect English. The horseback riding was amazing and the the scenery gorgeous. Eric was the best guide I’ve ever had, he even brought me a birthday cake and sang happy birthday!!
This was a good experience for riders who are relatively new to the activity. The horses were tame and the guides would lead you if you were not experienced. Beautiful scenery. Trip included a visit to the giant statue of Chenggis Khan which describes the history of the early Mongols in several nice displays.
The trip was awesome! I was really impressed with the local guide name Tuvshin. Not only he can speak English fluently,but also enlight me in every aspects i wanted to know. The trip itself was amazing, riding ox cart and horses through snow field, having traditional lunch at GerCamp with local fam!