Ulaanbaatar Private Day Tour
In addition to showing you beautiful Ulaanbaatar, your knowledgeable private guide could converse with you about anything from culture to culinary art and from politics to quantum physics. Get your camera ready for an awesome photo at the city’s hidden gems and famous landmarks.
After a taste of Ulaanbaatar, you will be transferred back to the location of your choice in the city.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Fuel surcharge
- National Park fees
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Genghis Khan Square
- Entry/Admission - Gandantegchenling Monastery
- Entry/Admission - National History Museum
- Entry/Admission - Bogd Khaan Palace Museum of Mongolia
- Personal expense
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children (ages 0-12) are free with an accompanied adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
I booked online via Viator for their One Day Ulaanbaatar City Tour. The company is run by a group of young Mongolians that are perfectly fluent in English after having been educated abroad. The city tour of Ulaanbaatar was very thorough and did not wrangle you into any of the tourist traps like souvenir shops to pressure you and buy anything. With a private tour guide and car/driver they take you on lunch at local establishments and are completely flexible with what you want to see. Ended up not wanting the tour to finish so asked them to immediately subsequently arrange the tour to the Chinggis Khan Statue and a night in a ger resort at Terelj National Park. The costs of meals, a camel/horse ride and entry to all points were covered in the initial price. Lastly, my guide Enerel, was very knowledgeable about history, Mongolian culture and could answer all my deep questions about the country.