Tokyo Disney Resort 1 Day Pass
Embrace the wonder and fantasy of Tokyo Disneyland and Disneysea. The vibrant atmospheres and thrilling attractions instantly engulf you with joy the second you walk through the entrance. These two theme parks offer a plethora of entertainment with an interesting Japanese twist. Meet classic characters and experience well-known attractions at Disneyland or dive below the waves for the unique Disneysea adventure with all your favorite underwater Disney characters. The world-renowned theme parks present magical lands to explore and plenty of restaurants for all of you foodies. A full day is needed to get a worthwhile Disney experience, so make sure to start early!
- Choose to visit either Disneyland or Disneysea for a day
- Coming from Maihama? Grab your voucher at Maihama Station and receive a pass to enter the park of your choice!
- Meet Mickey Mouse, Ariel and all of your other favorite Disney characters
- Enjoy the live shows and attend the amazing parades
- Wind down the day with Disneyland’s brilliant fireworks show
- Ride on gondolas through Mediterranean Harbor and explore the depths of the ocean in one of Captain Nemo’s submarines at Disneysea
- Opening Hours: 8:00am-10:00pm
- Check the park calendar for daily hours here
- Tokyo Disney Resort is easily accessible by bus, train and car. Click here for details and directions
- You can take the Disney Resort Monorail to Tokyo DisneySea Station from Maihama Station; this takes around 10 minutes, at around JYP260. Also, you can walk to the park from Maihama Station, which takes about 20 minutes
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email