4WD Off-Road Lakes Tierra del Fuego Adventure From Ushuaia
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ushuaia - El fin del Mundo, Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego Province, Argentina
The tour departs from the city of Ushuaia.
Stop At: Paso Garibaldi, RN3, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina
Paved mountain route that traverses the Southern Andes in Patagonia.
Stop for a panoramic view of Lake Escondido from its highest point.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Mirador de Lagos Escondido y Fagnano, Ushuaia Argentina
Stop for a panoramic view of the Escondido and Fagnano Lakes.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Lago Escondido, Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego Province, Argentina
We will pass through muddy tracks by the shore of the lake, surrounded by gorgeous scenery. We will see beech trees, sawmills and beaver dams, among other attractions, until we reach Lake Fagnano.
Stop At: Lago Fagnano, Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego Province, Argentina
We will make a stop at Lake Fagnano, where we will taste a delicious Asado. While the guides prepare lunch, we can take a walk through the area to explore the forest and the beaver's dams that are currently part of the local landscape.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Professional English- and Spanish-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation in 4WD Vehicle
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothing, shoes and prepare for colder weather
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
Amazing day with a great guide/driver, Christian! The views were awesome ... It was so much fun and the BBQ was perfect!!
Fantastic experience! Had a great time experiencing beautiful lakes, canoeing, land rover adventures, lovely scenery and delicious food! The guides were great fun - spoke English and were very informative. They made sure we had a terrific time and were well-fed! Highly recommended!!!!!
We had a truly great time the scenery is stunning and our guide, Christian, was wonderful. We got to see two gorgeous lakes, we truly did go off-roading, we kayaked, and enjoyed a delicous meal with lovely people. Would definitely recommend for anyone.