Authentic Valencia Tapas Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Torres de Quart, Pl. dels Furs, s/n, 46003 Valencia Spain
We will meet on the backside of Torres de Quart. Which use to be the main gate to Valencia.
Pass By: Barrio del Carmen, Valencia Spain
The best neighborhood to visit in the old city of Valencia. We take you to small and charming narrow streets where the locals go.
Pass By: Plaza de la Virgen, Valencia Spain
The most beautiful square in Valencia. We see the Cathedral the Virgin Church and the ruins of the Roman city
- Local taxes
- Food tasting
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
Very enjoyable tapas tour. Plenty of tapas dishes (very filling) with drinks. Our guide was excellent.
We loved our Tapas Tour in Valencia. Our tour guide, Evgeni, was very personable and took us to the greatest Tapas Restaraunts that were tucked away and nestled in the heart of the city. Highly recommend this tour!!! Thanks Evgeni!!
Enjoyed an informative evening with Evgeni from Viatours, he was an excellent guide very friendly and knowledgeable. All the tapas we tried was excellent, it was a very relaxed experience which I would definitely recommend this tour to anyone visiting this beautiful city. Thank you for a great evening