Valencia Arts and Sciences Segway Tour
Helmets will be provided for the tour (obligatory use),
bilingual official and professional guide (Spanish/English, other languages on request). A short training to drive the Segway will be practiced before the departure of the tour.
Raincoats will be available for our customers in case of rain. In case of bad weather conditions, the activity may be canceled and refunds will be provided. Due to security reasons, the participant in the activity must weigh more than 77 pounds (35 kg).
After the tour, you will receive
a typical Valencian souvenir :)
- Professional art historian guide
- All accessories needed for your security
- Local taxes
- Use of helmet
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Our guide, David, spoke English very well. His manager allowed the three of us speaking English guests to have an individual tour!!! This made our two hour time together much more interactive with David. The history, scenes, stories and scenery was fabulous to hear and enjoy. I highly recommend a Segway tour in any city as long as you have great balance to ride the Segway.