Valencia Historical Walking Tour with Traditional Meal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Torres de Quart, Pl. dels Furs, s/n, 46003 Valencia Spain
You will begin savor the Valencian typical dishes in a homely restaurant located in front of the Quart Towers.
A great lunch that includes a starter to choose of selected fresh products. As main course you’ll be able to choose between Valencian paella, Arroz a Banda, fish, meat or duck. Then, enjoy a delicious homemade dessert, and a beverage by person.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Plaza del Ayuntamiento, Placa de l'Ajuntament 1, 46002 Valencia Spain
Meet your guide at the City Hall Tourist Info Office to begin the Historical Guided Tour.
During this experience you’ll be immerse in the history of the city, along the old town narrow streets with an expert guide, that will take you to the most emblematic places while you listen interesting stories and anecdotes.
Pass By: Palacio del Marques de Dos Aguas, Calle Poeta Querol 2, 46002 Valencia Spain
You will vesit the Marqués de dos Aguas Palace (outdoors)
Pass By: Plaza de la Reina, Valencia Spain
Visit the lively Plaza de la Reina during your tour
Pass By: Plaza de la Virgen, Valencia Spain
Arrive to Plaza de la Virgen to see the Valencia Cathedral and many other important historic buildings.
Pass By: Valencia Cathedral, Plaza de la Reina, 46003 Valencia Spain
Admire the Valencia Cathedral and its unique architecture.
Pass By: Barrio del Carmen, Valencia Spain
Discover the old town narrow streets and the most emblematic places and buildings.
- 2-hour walking tour of Old Town with local guide
- Paella lunch or dinner (depending on the season) with starter, main course and dessert
- Beverages (wine, soft drink, or water)
- Entry/Admission - Torres de Quart
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Both activities should be done the same day. You must go on your own.
- Schedules depending on the season: July and August: Tour 6pm and Dinner 8pm. September to June: Lunch 1pm and Tour 5pm.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infant 0-3 years are free (meal not inluded)
- You must be at the Guided Tour meeting point 10 minutes in advance.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Meal: Starter to choose (goat cheese salad, potato with Burgos blood sausage or cuttlefish). Main course to choose: paella, arroz a banda, fish, meat or duck. Dessert. Beverage by person (wine included)
- Advise about any food restriction at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
No one knew anything. The breakdown: tour info sent, arrived at meeting point and it was not there! After 30 min on a call was sent to a different location, finished the tour and tour guide told us we were in the wrong tour! Paid for Paella dinner but almost did not get it! Finally got it! MESS!