Valencia Wine Tour with Tasting and Lunch
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Requena, 15706, A Coruña, Spain
Let's start this Wine Tour in Valencia departing from the Valencia city center to the Utiel Requena region. You’ll be accompanied by an expert guide who will reveal you the secrets of Valencian wines during the trip, about one hour approximately.
Situated in the province's interior, Utiel-Requena’s wine culture permeates the life and history of this area, which is almost exclusively used to cultivate grape vines. The Denomination of Origin (D.O.), Utiel-Requena is the only region in which wine has been continuously produced for more than 2,500 years and its fine wines are recognized and requested all over the world.
Once you have arrived, you will visit two local wineries, while listening a detailed explanation about the winemaking process: vineyards, grapes reception casks, bottling and storage room. You’ll enjoy a wine tasting in both wineries, so you can delight in the unique essence of these wines... You’ll surely fall in love with them!
This intense morning ends with a great lunch, where you’ll taste a typical menu made with natural products and based on traditional recipes, a perfect pairing with the D.O. Utiel-Requena wines.
After this amazing day, you will return to Valencia with the good food and wines flavor, not only on your palate... Also you’ll take them in your mind and in your heart.
Duration: 6 hours
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Guided tour to two wineries
- Wine tasting
- Travel insurance
- Entry/Admission - Requena
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Departures on Saturdays at 9am. Returns at 5pm.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Transfer service could be by bus or a private vehicle.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- No refunds for latecomers or no-shows
- The company reserves the right to modify the visits according to availability.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
Valeria was absolutely wonderful. Enthusiastic and very knowledgeable ! We ended having a private tour and she took very good care of us. She even went out of her way to accomodtae out request to visit the nearby fair. Thank you for making this a memorable tour. CC
We really enjoyed our experience. Paul was a great host, plus has a unique personal background. The two wineries we visited were quite interesting, had a fascinating history, and we learned a lot. We also got to see some rural Spain and had a very good lunch in a small village. We highly recommend it.