Horseback Ride with Barbecue in the Hills from Santiago
During this countryside getaway you will explore different trails during your rides and be able to admire the beautiful landscapes and incredible views. The barbecue includes a typical sausage, good quality beef, homemade bread, grilled vegetables and coffee. This is the perfect horseback riding getaway to truly skip the touristy areas and into the real Chilean countryside life.
Finally you stay the night at Campesano Ranch including a great countryside breakfast.
- Country side Barbecue
- Fruit and water available at all times
- Photo service included
- Pickup and drop-off from closest terminal
- Use of helmet and equipment
- Overnight accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum age is 8 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
To start off our day we arrived an hour late which wasn't a problem at all for our tour guide Kai. Unfortunately, due to the heavy rain prior the tour we weren't able to ride the horses on the original track up the mountain but Kai wasn't phased as he had plenty of alternative options that myself and my partner could choose from. We started off our day by going to the ranch, meeting all the animals he owns from dogs, cats, horses, chickens, and geese that were all very friendly. He still offered us a horse ride on a different track which suited us better. The horses were very calm, friendly and well trained. Kai gave us the basics and quick explanations on how to ride the horses. We set out on our adventure and we rode for around two hours which was a huge amount of fun! There were no troubles at all on the ride, it was very relaxing and the scenic view was outstanding we didn't want it to end. After our ride we set off to go get some lunch at the local restaurant with no name that had large and delicious meals. We were then taken to Valparaiso for a walking tour to finish the end of our wonderful day. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a nice day out for a horse ride, tasty lunch, an intimate tour. Although circumstances changed our routine for the day, we wouldn't have told the difference as Kai made it such a positive and unforgettable experience. Kai is very well spoken, intelligent and has extensive knowledge of the area and plenty of advice or stories in general which kept me very interested throughout the day. It would be a great regret if you were to shy past this experience. One of a kind! I rate this 10/10.