Horseback Riding and Ranch Day Trip with Lunch from Valparaiso
After you're all equipped, informed and comfortable, set off into the gorgeous hills of Quebrada Escobares. During the ride, you'll come across typical flora and fauna of Chile's central area including many plants used for holistic healing and a wide range of bird species! Your guides are professionals who speak Spanish, German, and English and will accompany you up to a gorgeous look-out point where you can relax and take in the amazing landscapes. You will be provided with water and fruit for your refreshment and hydration.
Once you return to the ranch, you'll enjoy an authentic countryside barbecue, with typical Chilean ingredients such as home-made bread, chorizos, pebre, different meats, grilled vegetables and salads. After lunch, feel free to jump into our refreshing outdoor pool and sunbathe in the all-year round sunny weather!
Relax and enjoy this sunny area before leaving back to Valparaiso. This tour also includes a free photo service so you'll always remember your adventure.
- Pickup and drop-off from the nearest terminal
- Typical Chilean Barbecue
- Snacks for the ride out
- Use of helmet
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Photo service
- Beverages (available for purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (available for purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum age is 8 years
- If you wish to use the pool, you may bring a swimsuit
Ride was great, ranch experience very nice, meal was great! Nice views, great pictures and our tour guide sent us tons of them!
The ranch hands are mostly women.They were very nice and the trip into the mountains was beautiful.The lunch was a home cooked BBQ. You could also swim in the pool by the side of the house.My only complaint was that II was told not to bring my camera as the trail guide would take pictures during the trip and post them online.She took pictures, but they were never posted online.I would have liked a picture... on the horse... in the hills
This tour was fantastic. We took the metro out to Peñablanca station and Lisa met us there and took us to the ranch. We were taken on a stunning trail ride through the mountains and returned to a lovely BBQ (even in the winter!) felt very well looked after. Would recommend.