Valparaiso Walking Tour Including Funiculars and Trolley Bus Rides
Climb up to Cerro Alegre and Cerro Conecpción by vintage 'ascensores' (funiculars), to get the best views of the city and the ocean and explore the neighborhoods' restaurants, bookstores, and handicraft shops. Then, descend back to downtown by funiculars and explore the historic center's attractive architecture and narrow streets. Finish the day by riding through the port area by trolley bus, the second oldest transportation service in South America, in operation since 1952, before concluding the tour at the original departure point.
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Cerro Concepcion
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
We had a mix up as to where to meet with the guide. We followed the print out information, but he waited at the hotel. It took us over half and hour to connect. He gave us a shortened version of a walking tour. We wish that the information about the walking tour would have given us more information about the many steps and steeper inclines. One of our group of 8 had difficulty climbing stairs and inclines. The tour was good and he took us to many beautiful graffiti drawings on buildings overlooking the Valparaiso harbor.