Vatican Museums Fast Track Entry
The Vatican has been commissioning and collecting art from the early days of the Catholic Church and so has amassed an astonishing treasure trove of western art for you to enjoy! With fast track entry, you can save precious time and sail past the notoriously long queues to begin exploring the wonders of the Vatican right away. Due to the sheer size of the Vatican’s art collection, it’s best to leave plenty of time to explore it’s contents at your own pace where some of the highlighst include: the Gallery of Tapestries, the Gallery of Geographical Maps, and the impressive Raphael Rooms. After touring the galleries, head into Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel and admire the magnificent floor to ceiling frescoes. Don’t miss some of the world-famous masterpieces in this room, especially the frescoes of The Last Judgement and The Creation of Adam.
- Bypass the queues and enjoy fast track entry to the Vatican Museums
- Explore the world-class collections at your own pace and marvel at Renaissance masterpieces
- Admire the breath-taking frescoes of the Sistine Chapel
- Wander through the Gallery of Tapestries, the Geographical Maps, and the beautiful Raphael rooms
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email