Vatican VIP Tour
The Sistine Chapel is the highlight of any tour to the Vatican Museums. With its masterpiece frescoes, the artwork within the chapel represents the pinnacle of Renaissance art. Unfortunately, it can be hard to appreciate the beauty of this small room with the crowds of tourists that regularly swamp the chapel. Avoid the crowds with a VIP early admission ticket into the Vatican Museum and the Sistine Chapel so you can appreciate the frescoes with only a limited group of VIP visitors. Be sure to arrive at the meeting point early so you don’t miss your time slot. A staff member will meet you across the street from the Vatican Museums entrance and escort you into the Museums and Sistine Chapel, bypassing the entrance queue at the front. Once inside, you have a 15 min window with your VIP group to enjoy the Sistine Chapel before other tour groups arrive, and 1 hr 15 min before the General Public enters the Museums. Please remember to dress appropriately when visiting this religious site. In addition, photos and videos are not allowed inside the Sistine Chapel, so leave any bulky camera equipment at home or arrive early enough to check them into the free cloakroom. Once you have finished viewing the Sistine Chapel, you are free to explore the rest of the Vatican Museums at your leisure. The Vatican Museum collection is one of the largest in the world and includes many of the most important sculptures and paintings from the Renaissance area.
- Get inside the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel before anyone else, 15 min before other tours and 1 hr 15 min before the general public!
- Skip all the ticket queues and entrance queues and head straight into the museums!
- Admire Michelangelo’s wall frescoes inside the Sistine Chapel with a very limited VIP group
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email