4-hour Motorboat Cruise to Venice Lagoon Islands Murano Burano and Torcello
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Laguna di Venezia, Venice Italy
This fascinating boat trip in Venice offers you a Murano, Burano and Torcello half-day sightseeing tour without taking too much time away from visiting Venice
Stop At: Isola di Murano, Isola Di Murano Piazzale Roma o Fondamenta Nuove, 30141 Murano Italy
visit to a glass factory
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Emilia Burano, Piazza Galuppi 205, 30142 Burano Italy
the stop in Burano (for approx. 1 and a half hours)- is entirely free: you can visit the island, have lunch, buy local products or simply relax before returning to the boat for the return trip to Venice
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Torcello Island, Venice Italy
break of approximately 45 minutes
you can admire the remains of its former glory walking through the untouched nature that characterizes the island.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Guided tour
- Boat transport to and from the islands
- Private return boat transfer
- Visit to Burano, Murano and Torcello as per program
- Visit to a glassmaker workshop in Murano (optional)
- Multilingual tour escort
- Entry/Admission - Isola di Murano
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance tickets and optional visits
- What is not specified under "Inclusions"
- Entry/Admission - Torcello Island
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 20 minutes before the tour departure time
- The tour is not suitable for wheelchair users. There is a short walk from the meeting point to the point of embarkation
- The stop in Murano (approx. 40 min.) allows you an optional visit to a glass factory with a short demonstration of the art of blown glass, and also some free time. During the stop in Burano (approx. 35 min.) you can visit a store of laces or you can enjoy of some free time. The stop in Torcello (approx. 45 min.) is completely at your disposal. If the optional visits in the program are not undertaken, you are strongly required to comply with the timetable set out by the staff: the excursion will head back at the scheduled time, without waiting
- No credit or refunds will be given in case you do not show up at the meeting point at the time indicated on your voucher
- This is a collective tour, which means there might be other participants going on the tour with you
- Multilingual tour
- During the winter period, due to the early clousure of Santa Maria Assunta church in Torcello, the order of the islands tour will be modified as follow: Murano, Torcello and Burano
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
It was money well spent. Islands were small so time allotted was adequate. The checkin desk was very helpful and her English was very good.
A wonderful tour on a glorious day! We didn't have a lot of time in Venice so just chose to do this half day tour and really enjoyed it. The photo opportunities were plentiful and it gave us a good opportunity to do a bit of cruising on the water without having to fork out a small fortune. Loved seeing the glass blowing and we were also afforded a reasonable amount of time to look through the collection and make a purchase if we wished.
Just okay for me, you're going to see colorful houses it is what it is.
I'm all good with people earning money for services and all. But I felt that Catherina, the woman who runs the business, made quite a large profit at my expense. All she really did was drive my wife and I to a restaurant that was once a villa. There was no tour of the villa, the dinner was good, but after paying for my second bottle of wine the first was included but the second was pricey, and a tip for our server, it costs us 400. We could have had the same meals and wines in Venice for 120.
This tour was amazing!
Brilliant trip and really worth the money. The demonstrations on the different Islands were lovely it was the perfect way to explore different islands
I would have left this out of our late November trip to Venice as it was very cold and sunsets really early. I maybe would have preferred to do this in the summer time but there is no guide or anything of the sort. It's literally 40min stops at each place just wandering around sightseeing and buying an espresso. Great experience to see Murano and Burano but this is possible on your own without booking the 3 leg tour. Glass blowing demonstration is great but picturesque Burano was difficult to appreciate as it was dark by the time we got there.