Venice Classic Gondola Ride
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grand canal, venice, San Marco, 4759, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
A classic Gondola ride is the perfect way to appreciate the beauty, charm and colour of this unique city built on water.
This traditional Venetian mode of transport, departs from campo San Moisè, where you will be invited to relax aboard this historic vessel.
Admire Venice from this amazing point of view, witness its magnificent architecture, and whilst gliding under its bridges, discover secret entrances to the elegant palaces and hidden corners of the city.
This is not a guided tour - words are not required to embrace the beauty of seeing Venice from the water.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Chiesa di San Moise, Salizzada S. Moise San Marco 2058, 30173 Venice Italy
Pass By: Basilica di Santa Maria della Salute, Campo de la Salute Dorsoduro 1, 30123 Venice Italy
Basilica della Salute and Punta della Dogana on the Grand Canal
Pass By: Teatro La Fenice, Campo San Fantin San Marco 1965, 30124 Venice Italy
Fenice Opera House
Pass By: Scala Contarini del Bovolo, San Marco, 4303, 30124 Venice Italy
Bovolo spiral staircase in campo Manin
- 30 Minute shared Gondola ride through the Venetian canals
- Food and drinks
- This ride is not Guided
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The time of the tour must be confirmed when booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
Would have been better but we were urged to let three other people ride with our party of three. Should have insisted!
I would not recommend this - For the cost. The driver was rude - and yes I have his photo, not name because he was too busy yelling at my wife and myself where to sit. We didn't even get on the boat when this started on dock. In hind site we should have asked for another driver. The driver then proceed to yell to other drivers in italian obscenities and vial names about us and how we were upset with him the angel - fyi tourist understand and speak italian too. I would recommend just going to to Venice and higher a gondola driver on your own. This is like a conveyor belt type tour. Consider employing drivers that are pleasant and make this a first time experience nice. I WOULD NOT DO THIS AGAIN, WASTE OF 200.