Create your glass artwork: private lesson with local artisan
This is a typical itinerary for this product
A class with a celebrated Venetian craftsman who will teach you how to realize an unique glass artwork, following the old Murano techniques. These procedures are known as lamp-work and it a typical venetian style to realize magnificent glass items.
The master artisan will help you, step by step, during the whole experience to make you create your personal and inimitable glass masterpiece that, at the end, you will bring it at home as a special souvenir.
In the world of the glass craftsmanship, Massimiliano Caldarone is one of the most famous and respected venetian artists, who shows its artworks in Italian and international art exhibitions. He uses modern glass sculpture using the traditional Murano technicians.
You will have also a 10% of discount on the artist glass works.
Pass By: Massimiliano Caldarone, Veneto
- Lesson with a local glass Craftsman
- Working items
- Your glass creation as souvenir
- 10% of discount on the artists glass works
- Hotel pick up
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Unfortunately this tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities
- The lesson can be in English or Italian or Spanish or French
- Allowed only over 18 years old
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
Wonderful teaching, very patient and informative. It was a great lesson to have before we went to Murano and really enhanced my appreciation THANK YOU!!
We got the chance to make a pendant for a necklace, we were shown how to make it and given step by step instructions on how to do this. It is a fine art and I felt relaxed and not rushed, but instead we were welcomed and patience over our varying abilities by the teacher allowed us to both make a pendant successfully.