Doge's Palace Guided Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Doge's Palace, Piazza San Marco, 1, 30124 Venice Italy
The duration of the Doge's Palace tour in Venice will be about an hour, during which you can admire the Opera Museum, the Lodge Atrium, the famous Golden Staircase, the Institutional Chambers
Duration: 1 hour
- Entry/Admission - Doge's Palace
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before tour departure time
- At the tour departure point, you will meet a representative who will check your voucher and give you information to do the tour
- No credit or refunds will be given in the case of a no-show (if you don't show up at the meeting point at the time indicated on your voucher)
- This is a group tour, which means there might be other participants on the tour with you
- Please note: Due to the particular morphological structure of Venice and the logistical problems resulting from it, it cannot be guaranteed that the whole tour is accessible to people with limited mobility. This means that those with walking difficulties and wheelchair users might not be able to access some parts of the itinerary
- From November 1, to March 31, the tour is bilingual (explanations are provided in two languages if the audience is mixed). English: daily; Spanish: Wednesdays, Saturdays, Sundays; French: Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays; German: Mondays, Fridays
- From April 1 to October 31: English: daily; Spanish: daily; French: daily; German: daily; Italian: Saturdays
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
We really enjoyed our trip to the Doges Palace. The guide was very informative and answered all our questions. When we were queuing up to get in the guide was telling us all about it. I would recomend getting a tour all sorted out before you go as there are long queues waiting to get tickets.
Deceived customers. This tour is not as advertised. Not skip the line. Waited in hot sun for almost an hour, badly organised with queue of 70-100ppl and had to queue in 4 separate lines. People were not happy! Waiting to get some recourse through Viator. Go in the late afternoon or early morning.
Very interesting tour, and totally worth it, the guides are experts and have some very amazing spaces inside the palace, make sure to take a picture from the inside of the bridge of sighs. just a quick photo due that it's a very small space and you can jam the line
This tour was very good with a knowledgeable guide. It certainly is an amazing building ... steeped in history. Would definitely recommend.
We arrived in Venice and jumped right into this tour with Marco! He was a fabulous tour guide. He was knowledgeable and hilarious. We went 4 months ago now and I can still hear his voice in my head so that means it was memorable. The Doge's Palace is beautiful. I had been to Venice before and skipped this tour. I was glad to do it this time. It is however very busy to navigate around other groups, Marco did a great job of this.
Very good guide lots of information, the rooms are unbelievable. Enjoyed looking at the prison and the bridge of sighs.
Great tour - and very informative
Great tour with lots of information!