Venice glassblowing - Small group
An unmissable experience that will bring you to know worldwide famous glassblowing art. The expert glass craftsman will realize, in front of you, a unique item while he is explaining the ancient technique phases of the production.
You can feel the warmth and the sound of real furnace where you admire the clever hands of the artisan mold the glass that, like magic, it will be turn into a unique object. The glassblowing art is recognized in all the world as a synonym of beauty.
You will live this experience in Saint Mark's Square in an old Glass Factory Showroom and you will be able to see the principal objects that are made with glass.
At the end of your experience we will give a little glass gift for each couple or each family, as a souvenir of this visit.
• Vecchia Murano, Castello, 4392/a 300 metri da Piazza San Marco, 30122 Venice Italy
- Master Artisan Glassblowing Demonstration in Saint Mark's Square
- Small Glass Souvenir for every couple or family.
- Guided tour of a Glass Factory Showroom in Saint Mark's Square
- Live tour commentary provided in English, French, Spanish, Italian and Japanese (the visit could be multilingual)
- Flyer with description of the Magic Art of Glassblowing
- Multilingual assistance at the meeting point departure for a skip the line service
- Hotel pickup
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The tour is not considered private but it is shared with other guests not belonging to the same party.
- The tour could be could be multilingual.
- Tour does not operate in case of exceptional high tide (in these cases it can be postponed the days after otherwise it will be refunded).
- This tour is not fully accessible for weelchair users or people with walking disabilities.
- Mobile vouchers are accepted.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
don't waste your time or money. It was 5 minutes of glassblowing and then a hard sell of glass products.
Basically is a visit to a store! they have a 5 minutes presentation by a glassblower and then move on to the saying of glassesprobally made in CHINA!. The experience is just 10 but still... you can walk for free to a store
horrible! not worth your 10! is basically a visit to a store!
It was a good trip - too short. Otherwise - okay...
Really enjoyable insight into glass blowing although would have been better if we had more time actually watching the glass blowing and not as much time trying to get us to buy from the shop. Our guide was very informative and did make it interesting so I would recommend it